I hope this isn’t a sign that we’re going to continue to follow the British model of feeding the crocodile, allying with our enemies in the hope that we’ll be eaten last. It hasn’t worked for the British government – Gordon Brown is currently fighting for his political life. Sooner or later, people in a democracy get annoyed with incompetent appeasers.
– Some good news: Sandmonkey was invited!
- After 33 years, Cuba is Off the US List of Countries Sponsoring Terrorism
- The Biggest Source of Plastic Trash You've Never Heard of
- Sex, Religion and Politics Collide in ‘Dirty Paki Lingerie’
- How Argentinian Football Club Boca Juniors Lost Out to Violence
- Reclaiming The Weeping Time
- How Kyrgyzstan's Favourite Fermented Drink Became a National Symbol
- Despite Attacks by Guards and Thugs, These Factory Workers in the Philippines Remain on Strike
- Chinese Authorities Leap to Discredit Detained Citizens’ Rights Activist
- Tagline of Zelalem Kiberet’s Blog: ‘Let Freedom Ring’
- FIFA Elections Are in Progress