I hope this isn’t a sign that we’re going to continue to follow the British model of feeding the crocodile, allying with our enemies in the hope that we’ll be eaten last. It hasn’t worked for the British government – Gordon Brown is currently fighting for his political life. Sooner or later, people in a democracy get annoyed with incompetent appeasers.
– Some good news: Sandmonkey was invited!
- Thousands of Guatemalans March to Demand Resignations of Top Leadership
- How a Bus Stop Row is Crippling Public Transport in Balochistan's Capital
- American Artist Returns Stolen Sculptures to Nepal With Her Paintbrush
- Social Media Becomes a Lifeline in the Nepal Earthquake Aftermath
- Late Author Eduardo Galeano Saw Something Deeply Profound in Soccer
- Eritrean Man Recalls Near-Death Journey Across Mediterranean, Says He Wouldn't Do It Again
- Nepal Earthquake: People Around the World Scramble Online to Find Loved Ones
- Question Time: How Many Jihadists Have Military Backgrounds?
- Armenian Genocide Centennial Commemorated in Egypt
- Millions of People Around the World Commemorate the Armenian Genocide